Personal Insurance

Ausure Insurance Broking Services are able to assist you with:

  • Home Insurance
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Motor Insurance
  • Boat Insurance

Home Insurance

Your house is probably your biggest single investment. More importantly, it’s home to you and your family. You’ll want to feel reassured that the building and its contents are adequately protected against unforeseen events. We can assist you in making sure that you are covered correctly, and will ease the burden and stress when it’s time to make a claim.

Building Insurance – Building insurance covers the structure of your home against accidental loss or damage. It also covers your garage, any outbuildings, perimeter walls and your pool.

Contents Insurance – Contents insurance covers the items inside your home, including your carpets, lighting, furniture, audio-visual equipment, clothing and the items in your shed.

Valuables Insurance –Valuables insurance cover is available for an additional premium. It covers personal items from accidental loss or damage and theft when you are away from home.

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance plays an important role in protecting your valuable investment. Ensure that you are protected from the cost of any potential claims, repairs, fire and damage, theft or rent default from the tenant. Landlord Insurance is designed to protect you, the owner of the property.

  • Damage – Provides cover for fire, theft, storms, accidental breakage, water or liquid damage and damage by the tenant.
  • Liability Insurance – Provides cover for cases where the landlord may be liable for injuries caused to the tenant or their visitors.
  • Rent Default – Provides cover for when the tenant stops paying rent for a number of reasons. This cover is the weekly rental amount you should have received from the tenant (maximum figure depends on the chosen policy.)
  • Loss of Rent – Provides cover for the money you would lose, as a landlord, if your property becomes uninhabitable due to an insured event.
  • Theft by Tenant – Provides cover if there is theft of any part of your buildings or contents by your tenant or their visitors.

Motor Insurance

If you own and operate a private motor vehicle, there are four main types of general motor vehicle insurance:

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) – Is a mandatory insurance – required by each state and territory. It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving. It is not an alternative to taking out a motor policy to cover your financial liabilities, such as damage to another vehicle or property, or your own vehicle.
Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and will include third party property insurance.
Third Party Fire and Theft – Covers events such as fire and theft and will include third party property insurance.
Third Party Property – covers damage to other people’s property but not damage to your own vehicle.

Policy Benefits available:

  • Choice of repairer
  • Rental car cover
  • Windscreen cover
  • Replacement vehicle for up to 3 years of the first registration of your new vehicle (new for old) in the event of a total loss occurring
  • Agreed Value.

Boat Insurance

If you own or operate a boat or other marine craft, marine insurance can cover you for loss, damage, theft or injury risks to your craft and its occupants, as well as any costs you may incur to other people or property through accidental damage.

Additional benefits:

  • Cover for fishing gear, water ski equipment, diving equipment and tools
  • Reasonable costs to clean up oil, diesel, petroleum products, effluent or sewerage accidentally released from your boat
  • Reasonable costs to inspect the hull of your boat if it is stranded
  • Reasonable costs incurred to tow your damaged boat to a safe or secure place.

Options covers:

  • Skiers liability
  • Lay up periods when your boat is not in the water.
  • Agreed value.

Contact Us

Ausure Insurance Brokers

Business, Farm, Personal & Life Insurance